We made are own top trump sets of cards and this is my favorite set of 2 and as well as that we learnt how to switch a PDF file to a J peg and we learnt to witch fonts and all that sort of things.
The thing that went well was trying to find the cute pictures of all the dogs i needed.
I think that nothing could be in proved.
I really did enjoy my project as it was finding all the cute pictures of all the dogs [I LOVE DOGS].
reflection: I had to make a top trumps card using shapes an J peg and pasting pictures now I am going to put it on the blog.
I got lots of help from a brilliant teacher and did my best.
I think the thing I was doing it about was a bit poor but overall I did well.
I enjoyed it very much because now I have learnt to do something new.
There were a lot of things I had to do that I didn’t know you could do like changing things to JPEG , putting things onto the blog and making 10 top trump cards
I think I did most things like detail quite well but there were a few things I think I could improve
Things I could improve were making the cards the same and putting in more detail
I loved this project so much and I wish we could do it again!
I had to do a lot of things I have never done in my life so it was quite hard but I did it. Like changing fonts , pasting pictures ,copying the top trump cards and making twenty top trump cards.It went well because I had a brilliant teacher that helped me. I could improve on my pasting ,but overall it was so fun and I would love to do it again!
What did you do? I made borders,changed the colors on things made a jpeg and a PDF and inserted some pictures.
What did you do well?I did the pictures very well and using the category for the cars.
What could you improve?I could improve with some more details and fonts,colors.
Did you enjoy the project?Yes I enjoyed it very much!!!!!
We started on word. Then we changed the colour, font and shapes. Once we had finished we moved it onto PDF and then a j peg.
I think I did well choosing the shapes and images, because I looked really carefully at them both.
I could improve my top trump cards by adding more colour to them both and more of a verity of fonts.
I liked this project, because I got to know how to make folders and get better at using word.
First I made a colour-filled shape on word. Then, I put some shapes on top of the big shape on the bottom. After that, I went onto the internet and chose some pictures to put on my cards. I have done my cards on the subject of animals, so I had to put animals and their species on my cards. When we had finished on word, we changed it to a PDF because word couldn’t get it to go on. It still didn’t go on, so we changed it to a JPEG and it went onto this. We logged on and we put them on and wrote an explanation.
I chose the pictures carefully and I think I got some very cute ones. I chose a different shape to other people to make it one of a kind, which I think is quite good.
I could improve the paws underneath the pictures as the dots went a bit wonky. I also could have changed the colour of the font to make it a little bit more interesting.
I enjoyed this very much.
I used publisher to create my tow top trumps cards.
I think I made the pitchers well.
I could controlled the computer a little bit more.
yes I love computing and I enjoyed the project.I liked going google and looking for pitchers.
I used word to make my top trump cards .
I think I did the pictures well.
I think I could improve the way the top trump cards look.
I enjoyed the the project because I learned how to use a computer properly.
I inserted pictures and made the shapes and made top trump cards and made files.
I think copying them was what went well because there fairly even.
I need to improve the pictures by putting a frame on them.
I enjoyed the project because I learnt allot about the computer.